About EI Sensor Technologies
EI Sensor offers a full line of temperature sensors including thermistors, resistance temperature detectors (RTDs), thermistor probe assemblies and RTD probe assemblies. Companies worldwide depend on us for their precision temperature measurement and control products.
Expect Solutions…Deliver Results…
EI Sensor Technologies is focused on doing just that. How, you may ask?
- By utilizing our 30+ years experience designing thermistors, RTDs and temperature probe assemblies into the most demanding applications worldwide.
- By the dedication of our knowledgeable manufacturing team to keep up with the latest technological advances in the temperature sensing field.
- By the perseverance of our quality department to ensure our temperature sensors meet or exceed the highest standards in the industry.
Our team, with over 100 years collective experience in the temperature sensing environment, along with our EI Sensor partners worldwide, is committed to providing customers with technical and business solutions that make their job easier. What makes their job easier, you may ask?
- Full range of standard temperature sensing products. Comprehensive custom designs to fit most any specialized requirement.
- Quick response, no matter what the question is. We may not have the full answer immediately, further research on our part may be needed, but we will communicate every step of the way.
- Forward thinking. EI Sensor will provide creative stocking packages and aggregate pricing strategies to fit your business model.
- Putting our customers first. Your success is our success. You expect solutions, EI Sensor delivers results.
Our Role in Temperature Sensing…
All companies say they’re the leaders in their field or they’re the best…EI Sensor Technologies is part of an industry of prominent temperature sensor companies that all have their own specialties and advantages. We prefer to let our customers decide who the best partner is for their particular temperature sensing needs. As we continue to invest resources into our extensive line of thermistors, RTDS and temperature probe assemblies, we expect to demonstrate we are worthy of our customers’ confidence in our products, and our company.
Our Parent Company
EI Microcircuits (www.eimicro.com) was established in 1984 in Mankato, Minnesota and was an early pioneer in the EMS arena. With their continued investments in state of the art equipment, technologies and people, they have expanded to three manufacturing facilities with automated placement lines, solder robots and conformal coating lines. EI Micro excels as a high mix, low to mid volume technology driven EMS supplier.
EI Micro opened Ninja Circuits (www.ninjacircuits.com) in 2015. Ninja specializes in low volume, quick turn rapid prototyping as well as performing product upgrades and rework on previously assembled board outside of Ninja.
EI Microcircuits and Ninja Circuits have all your EMS needs covered.
Depend on EI Sensor Technologies for all your temperature sensor related requirements.
Supplying customers across the globe!
Let’s discuss your temperature sensing needs